Directors and boards must ask themselves: What role do we play in the community? How are we managing our impact on the environment? Are we working to create a diverse workforce? Are we adapting to technological change? As a director you need to have a deeper involvement in the long-term strategy.
At this one-day course you will explore the environmental, social and governance matters that are essential in driving sustainable growth.
- Identifying sustainability drivers that are increasingly important for effectively managing risk and developing strategy
- Understanding the new opportunities of good sustainability practices in terms of financial and non-financial performance.
- Using a long term lens to understand which issues are most material to your organisation and its stakeholders
- How to integrate sustainability issues using a strategic approach that creates both short and long-term value.
- 10 questions you need to start asking to focus the board on sustainability and long-term value creation.
This course includes a forum session where several speakers will join us for an interactive panel discussion, answering questions debating issues and sharing their experiences.
Wellington forum session speakers: Rob Campbell and Ian Fitzgerald
View forum speaker bios
This course includes a small group mentoring follow-up session six weeks after the course. The follow-up session will be made available face to face or by video conference depending on your location.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced directors.
Members: $ 1,275 incl GST
Non-members: $ 1,675 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
This course is facilitated by: