Senior Consultant - Learning Solutions
The Institute of Directors (IoD) connects, equips and inspires its more than 8,000 members, through thought leadership, its extensive network, professional governance courses, events and resources.
With year on year growth, the IoD has established this position to join a small but highly experienced professionals in delivering an exciting range of existing learning programmes as well as identify opportunities to provide new programmes that will deliver value in terms of learner loyalty, engagement, satisfaction and growth.
We are looking for an experienced learning experience designer who can partner with our subject matter experts to create impacting programmes to help transform organisations and their people.
Reporting to the Professional Development Manager, you will be:
An experienced learning and development professional with experience in instructional design, and who is passionate about creating innovative learning solutions for Boards and Directors. You will possess a wealth and breadth of experience, and have a creative flair and a thirst for exploring unique ways to elevate performance, create engagement, drive behavioural change and deliver learning in a number of different mediums.
The role will be responsible for designing learning experiences in a fully blended approach, through well designed and savvy learning resources and materials, be it online or face-to-face.
You will have;
- 5 + years of experience in end to end learning design
- Strong writing skills and experience with creating simulation based learning
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Previous experience in a role where you have managed external stakeholder relationships and engagement
- Experience designing, developing, and measuring the effectiveness of blended learning (i.e. face to face and eLearning).
- Understanding of business drivers and sensitivity to differences across various groups
- Project management skills with the ability to multi-task and advance activities across multiple concurrent work streams
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice into the world of work
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and collaborate across different working groups.
This is an extremely interesting, varied and rewarding role, which is focused on the core of what the IoD stands for – equipping people in governance to add value across New Zealand business and society.
If this sounds like you please apply with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience before the 30th of June to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or email Richard if you require further information about the role.