What we offer
We use our membership and networks to find the best directors for you to consider. Director search can be confidential or paired with Director Vacancies advertising.
Are you an IoD member seeking board positions? Register on the Director Search database in your profile.
How we help
We find candidates committed to our code of practice for directors – including Chartered Members – a long list of qualified candidates, and introduction to your shortlisted candidates who express an interest. You also benefit from our discretion and expertise.
How it works
We help you appoint the best people in eight steps.
- We discuss with you the skills, knowledge, and experience your organisation requires, and the time commitment you expect from the new board member.
- We search our database of IoD members who make themselves available as candidates.
- We refine the initial long list by comparing the candidates’ backgrounds and experience with your brief.
- We give you a final long list of candidates – usually eight to 12 – who would bring value to your board position.
- You select the candidates you want to meet. Clients usually select three to five names.
- We contact the candidates you shortlist to seek their expression of interest in the opportunity, giving them the name of your organisation.
- We send information on your opportunity to shortlisted candidates who express interest. The interested candidates tell us whether they wish to proceed to interview.
- You interview your preferred candidates and decide who to appoint to your board.
Fill out our enquiry form
Or contact our senior consultant Kelly McGregor 0800 846 369
Or email email@example.com