- Core ethics components
- The relationship between ethics and culture
- Board and company ethics
- The elements of an effective ethics programme
- The difference between compliance and ethics
- Real life ethical lapses and the consequences of decisions made in such events
- Your role in ethics planning
Who is this online module for?
Directors seeking to refresh their knowledge of best practice ethics in business. This online module is also appropriate for senior executives who want to understand how ethical thinking can shape their organisation from a governance perspective.
From the 7 June 2018 to 30 September 2018, this online learning module is free for all members as part of the What Matters - Culture and ethics theme.
We will send you your username and password for the online module. These details will be sent to the email address that you provided on registration.
The online module will function with the following browser and operating system combinations:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Firefox 4 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Google Chrome (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Safari 5.x (Windows 7, OSX)
Common mobile and tablet screen sizes will also be supported:
- iPad 1024x768
- Galaxy and other mobiles 1280x800
- ETI 1024x600
This course was developed in partnership with the Institute of Business Ethics UK and a panel of experienced New Zealand directors.