How to apply
Benefit from the different skills and perspectives of a Future Director and help close the experience gap faced by skilled professionals seeking to move into governance roles.
We have an extensive database of Future Director candidates and will work with you to identify the best Future Director for your board.
The programme is open to boards that:
- can host a future director for 12 or 18 months
- meet the Institute of Directors’ requirements for demonstrating best practice governance.
Host boards are:
- boards of NZX and medium to large companies
- boards of community and sport organisations
- public sector boards and committees.
Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to growing the diverse talent needed to sustain future boards.
Download our host board information pack. Or to find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Deans 04 470 2648.
If you are ready to become a Future Director host board, please complete our host board agreement and email to email@example.com