2017 AGM papers
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 25th Annual General Meeting
- Chairman’s Report including Finance and Membership report for 2017
- Election of 2018 Branch Committee
- General Business
- Closure of Annual General Meeting
- Guest Speaker – Brett Maber, Power Farming Group
The Branch constitution was changed at the 2012 AGM to introduce three year terms for committee members and a rotation policy which required a minimum of three committee positions are rotated on an annual basis. During the transition period it was agreed that the rotations would be selected alphabetically and as such the following committee members are due for re- election:
- Simon Lockwood
- Ken Williamson
- Erica Amon
And offer themselves for re-election.
Download a nomination form
Read the 2018 AGM papers here.
If you are interested in standing for the 2018 Branch Committee, please contact:
Megan Beveridge, Waikato Branch Manager
The closing date for the receipt of nominations and bios is Wednesday 7th February 2018
2018 Waikato Branch Committee
Learn more about the Waikato Branch Committee here.