2017 AGM papers
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 24th Annual General Meeting
- Chairman’s Report including Finance and Membership report for 2016
- Election of 2017 Branch Committee
- General Business
- Closure of Annual General Meeting
- Guest Speaker – Ross Buckley, KPMG
The Branch constitution was changed at the 2012 AGM to introduce three year terms for committee members and a rotation policy which required a minimum of three committee positions are rotated on an annual basis. During the transition period it was agreed that the rotations would be selected alphabetically and as such the following committee members are due for re- election:
- Michelle Hollands
- Earl Rattray
- Mark Renner
And offer themselves for re-election.
2017 Waikato Branch Committee
We are pleased to welcome incoming committee member Rachel Afeaki-Taumoepeau.
Learn more about the Waikato Branch Committee here.