Inaugural Diverse Thinking Governance Summit 2018
Date: Monday 19 November 2018, 9am – 5pm followed by networking drinks
Venue: Spark City, Victoria St West, Auckland
Price: $850 plus GST
Topic: Top New Zealand chairs and experienced directors will discuss why diverse thinking matters for boards, their companies and the long term performance of their organisations. High quality insights, thinking and ideas are needed around the board table. This comes from diverse and complementary professional and business skills. Read more
Summit attendees will learn:
- The skills that Chairs need to encourage diverse thinkers amongst their Board, and the skills that Directors need to be diverse thinkers
- To grow your Diverse Thinking capability as a Chair or Director
- How Diverse Thinking Directors can be most effective
- What is a Diverse Thinking Matrix, and how to use it alongside a Skills Matrix
- Key criteria to measure Diverse Thinking on Boards.
This event is for established and emerging Chairs and Directors, and Chief Executives and Senior Managers looking to grow the critical competency of diverse thinking to enhance their governance career.
Strategy Updates for Charities Information Evening
Date: Thursday, 29 Nov 2018, 4:30pm-6:30pm
Venue: JBWere, Level 38, Vero centre, 48 Shortland Street , Auckland city, Auckland
RSVP: 23 Nov 2018: email@example.com
JBWere would like to invite IoD members to Strategy Updates for Charities Information Evening. Key industry participants will share their latest research results and experience. We hope the information will help the strategy discussion in your organisation.
Topic & Speakers:
1. Fund raising - the Support report and lessons for NZ
John McLeod, Senior Consultant, JBWere Philanthropic Services
2. Impact Investment - International Trends and Insights
Clive Pedley & Iyanthi Wijayanayake, Directors, Giving Architects
3. Social Enterprise - CNSST Foundation Case Study
Jenny Wang, CEO, CNSST Foundation