The Mixed Ownership Model – how well is it working?
Date: Monday 8 October, 12pm to 2pm
Venue: The Canterbury Club, Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch
Speaker: Philip Barry, Director of TBD Advisory Ltd
Cost: $45 (excluding GST)
Register at: email@example.com
Click here for more info
Inaugural Diverse Thinking Governance Summit 2018
Date: Monday 19 November 2018, 9am – 5pm followed by networking drinks
Venue: Spark City, Victoria St West, Auckland
Price: $850 plus GST
Topic: Top New Zealand chairs and experienced directors will discuss why diverse thinking matters for boards, their companies and the long term performance of their organisations. High quality insights, thinking and ideas are needed around the board table. This comes from diverse and complementary professional and business skills. Read more
Summit attendees will learn:
- The skills that Chairs need to encourage diverse thinkers amongst their Board, and the skills that Directors need to be diverse thinkers
- To grow your Diverse Thinking capability as a Chair or Director
- How Diverse Thinking Directors can be most effective
- What is a Diverse Thinking Matrix, and how to use it alongside a Skills Matrix
- Key criteria to measure Diverse Thinking on Boards.
This event is for established and emerging Chairs and Directors, and Chief Executives and Senior Managers looking to grow the critical competency of diverse thinking to enhance their governance career.