Your will gain a fundamental understanding of the potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities in your organisation and actions to take to better protect and prepare your organisation.
- Key reasons why your board needs to put cybersecurity on the agenda and how to ensure good cyber governance
- What are the organisational risks? These may shock the board and IT department
- Understanding what hackers already know - how and where your organisation could be at risk of a cyber-attack
- 5 Straight forward questions to ask your cyber management experts. Including bonus follow up questions to ensure the board is comfortable with the risk mitigation plans in place.
Who is this online module for?
Directors wanting to ensure their organisation has taken appropriate steps to protect themselves from a cyber-attack and have a plan in place in the event that a breach occurs.
Members: $160 incl GST
Non-members: $185 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
Credit card payment is required on registration. We accept all major credit cards.
We will send you your username and password for the online module. These details will be sent to the email address that you provided on registration.
The online module will function with the following browser and operating system combinations:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Firefox 4 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Google Chrome (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Safari 5.x (Windows 7, OSX)
Common mobile and tablet screen sizes will also be supported:
- iPad 1024x768
- Galaxy and other mobiles 1280x800
- ETI 1024x600