Update 21 September 2021
All events and courses under Alert Level 3 - Auckland
All IoD courses and events scheduled to be held in Auckland during Level 3 have been cancelled. If you are affected by a cancellation we will be in contact with you to discuss next steps.
We will update this page as new government information is made available including further changes to alert levels. For more information see NZ government updates and guidance.
Courses and events under Level 2 - rest of New Zealand
With changes to alert level changes coming into effect on 22 September 2021, the majority of our courses and events are able to go ahead as scheduled. Some courses and events may still be cancelled where attendees and/or speakers are from Auckland or are unable to attend.
The IoD has mandatory protocols in place for all face-to-face events and courses to ensure health and safety measures adhere to NZ Government guidelines. Failure to adhere to these safety measures may result in cancellation of your attendance and forfeiture of your fee.
- We will maintain attendance lists for contract tracing & record keeping purposes – attendees must either scan the QR code on site, or sign a register.
- Our courses and events will have no more than 100 people in any defined indoor space.
- Physical distancing of 1m will be required at courses and events.
- While it’s not mandatory, we support the wearing of a face covering if you want to.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we encourage good hygiene practices and we endorse the use of face masks.
- If you are unwell, have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been at a location of interest recently, please do not attend the course or event.
- If anyone in your household is awaiting a Covid-19 test, is self-isolating or has recently self-isolated, please contact us prior to attending the course to discuss your options.
For more information on our health and safety precautions under Level 2 see our COVID-19 safety plan for courses and events.
For our cancellation policy, please see our course and event terms and conditions.
If you have any other queries please contact us on: 0800 846 369 or firstname.lastname@example.org (courses) or your local branch manager (events)