From the introduction of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, this module makes explicit the directors proactive duty to exercise due diligence regarding matters of health and safety.
- The importance of health and safety governance
- Recent case studies
- The shifting health and safety governance landscape
- Changing legislation
- Duties and due diligence
- Liabilities and penalties
- The role of the director in establishing and monitoring best practice
- Framework of director responsibilities
- Worker engagement
- Engaging and coordinating with other organisation where activities have overlapping health and safety risks
Online module experience
After registering online and paying with your credit card, you’ll receive login details. You can then progress through the online module’s slides, interactive diagrams, videos, and reflective exercises at your own pace, stopping and restarting as you wish.
Who is the online module for?
Directors and senior executives who are seeking to refresh their knowledge of best practice in health and safety, have yet to familiarise themselves with the legislation changes, and those wanting to check their levels of understanding in the topic.
* photo courtesy WEL Networks
Members: $150 incl GST
Non-members: $175 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
Credit card payment is required on registration. We accept all major credit cards.
We will send you your username and password for the online module. These details will be sent to the email address that you provided on registration.
The online module will function with the following browser and operating system combinations:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Firefox 4 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Google Chrome (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Safari 5.x (Windows 7, OSX)
Common mobile and tablet screen sizes will also be supported:
- iPad 1024x768
- Galaxy and other mobiles 1280x800
- ETI 1024x600