I confirm that I:
- have not been convicted of an offence committed in, and as part of, the role of a manager or director which carries with it a possible sentence of imprisonment;
- am not an undischarged bankrupt;
- have not been prohibited from being a director by reason of any order made under Section 383 of the Companies Act 1993 or any Acts passed in substitution or any corresponding provision passed in substitution thereof; and
- have not withheld any information which might otherwise disqualify me from membership under the IoD's rules.
I undertake to conduct myself both publicly and within the premises of the IoD, in a manner which would be expected of a member of a reputable professional body. I also agree to pay the annual subscription if admitted.
I acknowledge that:
(a) Any personal information provided to the IoD, whether part of the application process or otherwise lawfully obtained, may be held, used and disclosed by the IoD to:
- enable the IoD to administer and maintain my membership and to enable the IoD to provide me with all of its membership services
- enable the IoD to provide me with advice and information concerning products and services that the IoD believes may be of interest
- enable the IoD to communicate with me for any purpose.
(b) The personal information is held by the IoD whose registered office is Mezzanine Floor, 50 Customhouse Quay, Wellington.
(c) I give the IoD permission to verify any qualifications and/or details of directorships I have supplied.
(d) I have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to obtain access to and request correction of any personal information held by the IoD.