What we offer
Our Directors' Fees Report offers the opportunity to understand trends in board remuneration and to benchmark your fees against those of your peers in a New Zealand context.
We work with our members and our survey partner EY to produce this annual report.
How we help
Our annual fees survey with EY reports:
- fees across categories like organisation type, size, and industry
- hours of work and hourly rates across board roles and fee categories
- board composition and practices
- directors’ fees practice including non-remuneration offerings
- fee movements and trends
- market insights and regulatory updates.
Order the report from our survey partner EY, with the IoD Directors' Fees Report order form
What it costs
The latest report costs:
- IoD members who participated in the survey: $390
- IoD members who didn’t participate in the survey: $590
- organisations that did participate in the survey: $590
- people/ organisations not IoD members: $990.
All prices exclude GST.
Go to Directors Fees' 2020/21 Summary