Industry pressures, board dynamics and sector-specific risks intersect to create a unique operating environment for every board. Our team are experts at delivering tailored governance training that enables you to navigate those challenges and maximise your performance.
The strength of the training lies in the experience of our facilitators, who weave personal insights with real-world examples that your business can relate to.
Our team are experienced at translating complex scenarios into succinct learning outcomes and provide a completely confidential environment to discuss issues specific to your organisation.
Our expertise and approach allow us to support and educate across many different industry sectors, including:
- iwi-controlled entities
- private and listed organisations
Workshops can run from a half-day to a full week and we can design ongoing capability development programmes for all organisations throughout New Zealand and offshore.
How does it work?
- You’ll meet one of our team for an initial consultation to discuss your requirements and preferred options for governance training.
- A draft proposal outlining the indicative cost, training expectations and approximate dates/times is provided.
- A training needs analysis is conducted with a potential facilitator.
- A comprehensive training plan tailored to your requirements is developed.
- Training is executed.
- We’ll follow up to evaluate your programme and ensure learning outcomes have been met.
Boardroom training can be delivered in as quickly as 4-6 weeks, availability pending, and our competitive rates ensure it is a cost effective option.
To discuss further, please contact us by phone on 04 499 0076 or by email.