- The Financial Reporting Act 2013 and its implications for directors
- Accounting terms and principles for directors and key finance terminology
- Directors’ external reporting obligations and solvency requirements
- Financial analysis tools for interpreting performance
- Assessing initiatives and opportunities to build organisational value
- Recognising ‘red flags’
Who should attend?
Aspiring or new directors embarking on a governance career and senior executives who want to interact with their board more effectively, as well as more experienced directors upskilling in finance.
Members: $850 incl GST
Non-members: $1,080 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
A 10% discount is available if you are booking this course under the Essentials of Directorship package.
“Finance Essentials gives a good overview of interpreting accounts and what questions directors should be asking.” – testimonial from a Finance Essentials attendee
Finance Essentials is presented by one of the facilitators below.