Download Practice Guide
Digital technology is now a fundamental part of the business landscape. Whilst this doesn't mean that your organisation should be led by a team of IT experts, it does need to be driven by leaders who understand the potential that digital innovation can bring.
Do you feel equipped to navigate your organisation to success in this digital era?
The topics covered during the workshop include
- the key drivers of the digital era
- leadership responsibilities in the digital era
- determining the digital maturity of your organisation
- responding to digital disruption
- making informed decisions about disruptive technologies.
Read more and register