2020 applications are now open.
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 20 July 2020.
- A Member of the Auckland Branch
- In early stages of their governance career i.e. with fewer than five years’ governance experience
- An independent/non-executive director on a commercial board – i.e. listed company board, large family company board.
- A current mentee participating in the IoD’s Mentoring for Diversity programme.
- An appointed Future Director currently observing on a Host Board.
- Complimentary membership with IoD for 12 months
- Complimentary attendance at all branch functions for 12 months
- Mentoring with experienced director for 12 months
- $2,000 (GST excl) towards IoD professional development (must be used in the award year)
- Demonstrates commitment to developing a career in governance
- Has skills and experience that would be useful to a board
- Has had either senior executive, leadership or governance experience
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of sound governance