Update 13 March 2021
Events and courses in New Zealand under alert level 1
There are no restrictions on numbers at event and conference venues under alert level 1.
The IoD will maintain protocols for all face-to-face events and courses to ensure health and safety measures incorporate NZ Government guidance around Covid-19.
All events and courses
- All our venues have QR code tracer posters and we will maintain attendance lists for contract tracing should it be needed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we encourage good hygiene practices.
- Physical distancing is not required but we suggest you keep a safe distance from people you don’t know.
- If you are unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the course or event.
- If anyone in your household is awaiting a COVID-19 test, is self-isolating or has recently self-isolated, please contact us prior to attending the course to discuss your options.
- We are prepared and if required will act quickly to step up if there are changes to alert levels.
For our cancellation policy see our course and event terms and conditions.
If you have any other queries please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org (courses) or your local branch manager (events) or phone 0800 846 369.
Online courses and events
In addition to our face-to-face courses and events, we also provide an extensive selection of online governance courses and online events.
If you have any other queries please contact us on email@example.com (courses) or your local branch manager (events) or phone 0800 846 369.