Courses and events
If you are booked on an IoD course or event across New Zealand, it will go ahead as planned.
There are no restrictions on numbers at event and conference venues under Level 1.
The IoD will maintain protocols for all face-to-face events and courses to ensure health and safety measures incorporate NZ Government guidance around COVID-19.
- All our venues have QR code tracer posters and we will maintain attendance lists for contract tracing should it be needed
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we encourage good hygiene practices
- Physical distancing is not required but we suggest you keep a safe distance from people you don’t know
- If you are unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the course or event.
- We are prepared and if required will act quickly to step up if there are changes to alert levels
- For our cancellation policy see our course and event terms and conditions
If you have any other queries please contact email@example.com (courses) or your local branch manager (events)
Or ph 0800 846 369
Online courses and events
In addition to our face-to-face courses and events, we also provide an extensive selection of online governance courses and online events