My CPD Dashboard
Once your renewal period has started, you will see your current CPD status and an overview of your points.
- The blue box has your total accumulated points.
- The green box has points allocated to future bookings.
- The charcoal box has the points that you need in order to meet the CPD requirement by the end of your CPD period.
- The future bookings table shows all branch events and IoD Director Development courses that you have booked to attend, as well as the CPD points allocated to each event/course.
- In the top right hand corner is the total number of points for booked activities.
- The activity completed table shows the events, courses and other activities for which you have accumulated points.
- Any activity that you have completed through the IoD will be automatically logged with the CPD points allocated.
- The top right hand corner shows your total number of points accumulated.
- You can view activity completed for the current year, and for the two years prior.
Logging informal points and third-party activity
Informal CPD such as professional reading, presentations, mentoring, etc and activities undertaken by third party providers will need to be logged and maintained by you.
See how to allocate CPD points for guidelines.
To make an entry, click on the + Record activity button and add:
- provider (name of third-party or informal activity)
- the points you are allocating for the activity
Click Save activity.
The self-logged CPD activity will now appear as accumulated points in the year you completed it.
- You can edit or delete any activity you have logged yourself. You are unable to edit or delete CPD completed through the IoD that has been automatically logged. A lock symbol will show next to this activity.