“24% of executive and non-executive directors do not have directors’ and officers’ liability (D&O) insurance, meaning they would likely not be able to pay for damages, fines or legal costs incurred by their companies.” Read more.
- The importance of understanding your liabilities
- An outline of D&O insurance and the typical components of an insurance policy
- Clarifying the board’s liability cover
- Evaluating your own cover
- Seeking cover and claims processes
Who is the online module for?
Directors with an interest in improving their understanding of liabilities and the basics of directors’ and officers’ insurance.
Members: $130 incl GST
Non-members: $165 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
Credit card payment is required on registration. We accept all major credit cards.
We will send you your username and password for the online module. These details will be sent to the email address that you provided on registration.
The online module will function with the following browser and operating system combinations:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Firefox 4 and above (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Google Chrome (Windows XP, Windows 7, OSX)
- Safari 5.x (Windows 7, OSX)
Common mobile and tablet screen sizes will also be supported:
- iPad 1024x768
- Galaxy and other mobiles 1280x800
- ETI 1024x600