- What to do when you inherit a difficult culture
- Learn how board evaluations can help to (re)design a board
- Discover how to make a new director productive - sooner
- Learn about the merits of various chairing styles
- Gain the courage to consciously address culture, and commit to cultural change in your board and organisation
- Move from emotional intelligence to emotional agility so you can complement the more technical requirements of being a director
- Find the balance between healthy and unhealthy conflict
- Find out how changing technologies will influence the dynamics of future board meetings.
Who should attend
Directors who want a healthy board culture and to be part of an effective board.
Because of the intense workshop nature of this course it is limited to only 20 participants.
Members: $2,195 incl GST
Non-members: $2,725 incl GST
Members: $2,250 incl GST
Non-members: $2,795 incl GST
Not a member? Join online now to receive the member rate.
“Stable boards require a balance of trust and mistrust. It is this productive tension between cohesion and harmony on one hand and dissent and discord on the other that keeps a board dynamic healthy.”
Meena Thursingham, Principal at BoardQ, Melbourne
Board Dynamics Intensive is facilitated by: