As a BoardWide member, your organisation will receive:
- a reduced subscription for every member of your board of 20% – usually $495 per member, reduced to $396 per member including GST
- no joining fee for your board members – usually $150 including GST
- an additional copy of IoD’s flagship publication The Four Pillars of Governance Best Practice
- a free subscription to boardroom magazine for the period of BoardWide membership
- one free advertisement on the DirectorVacancies listing
- acknowledgement as a BoardWide member in IoD’s annual report
- the ability to include the IoD’s BoardWide member logo in your company’s annual report and corporate profile.
To qualify, every member of your board must be, or become, a member of the IoD and will receive all the benefits of membership.
How does it work?
- A BoardWide member organisation must have four or more board directors.
- Only one invoice will be issued per BoardWide member organisation.
- All board members of a BoardWide member organisation will receive the full benefits of IoD membership they would usually expect for the category of IoD membership to which they have been admitted.
- Board members who are on multiple boards will only pay a membership subscription once.
- BoardWide member organisations can opt to include their CEO (and other senior managers who work with the board) as part of their BoardWide membership.
- A BoardWide member, is an entity, company or organisation, as opposed to an individual member, and is not entitled to vote or be an officer of the IoD.
- BoardWide membership is by application to the IoD Council and is subject to terms and conditions.
Should you wish to discuss BoardWide membership further, please contact the IoD on 04 499 0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org